Image from my Journal
Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it
Many great ideas start with a list…
My instinctive response to todays quote, was to write a list of questions in my journal.
Here are some of them…
- where do I see magic ?
- do I believe in magic ?
- how does magic show up in my life ?
- is magic the same for everyone ?
- what magic things have happened in my life this year ?
- what does magic mean ?
- what does a glimpse of magic feel like ?
- what would my life be like without magic ?
- am I paying attention to the magic ?
So, what about you, do you believe it’s true…that if we don’t believe in magic we will never find it ? And what might a wider interpretation of this concept mean for us ? Is it true that if we don’t believe in something we can never find it, experience it or be a part of it ? What does it mean if we don’t believe in ourselves ? How can we begin to find ourselves if we don’t believe in ourselves ?
You can see, it all got a bit ‘deep’, pretty rapidly. I do tend to find myself going deep sometimes without really trying. This is part of who I am. I also believe in magic and I can begin to dare to believe in myself too because that is the only way that I will ever get to really discover who I am and experience the life I am here to explore.
- do you believe in magic
- do you believe in yourself
- use the questions I’ve listed above
- change them
- write your own questions
with the idea of ‘Magic’ in your mind…
- go on a treasure hunt for images (stick them in your journal)
- write a list of words
- anything else that feels magical !